*** INKBIRD "We Keep Water" Giveaway!!! 4 WINNERS!!! ***

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the accuracy of the ITC-306A..It keeps my tank within a degree. The TDS Meter would be very helpful when testing my water change water.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
bonus entries complete. As for #4 the meat thermometer is something I'd be interested in. I do a lot of cooking and always misplace my current one. The infrared thermometers are something I might bring up to the guys at work. We haven't found one we like yet.
When you complete the bonus entries make sure you do each one as a separate post. He uses a Random Number Generator to pick a post for the win so each official post is an entry. 1 post = 1 entry, 4 posts = 4 entries

keithw283

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you complete the bonus entries make sure you do each one as a separate post. He uses a Random Number Generator to pick a post for the win so each official post is an entry. 1 post = 1 entry, 4 posts = 4 entries
thanks for letting me know

Tian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry post: I have a very old ink bird that was given to me, would love to try the new ones! Looks fantastic!

SWstart

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly when it comes to my tank I want it to be as safe as possible and with a trusted company and system like this, it would only be heaven sent to win one!! The compatibility and capabilities are awesome, watched a few videos but out of my price range in current situation. Best of luck

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back