Innovative marine 14 gallon peninsula

Item Price
160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Cflow

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
661
Reaction score
234
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Innovative marine 14 gallon AIO peninsula. Comes with pump, media basket, and heater. Also have an AI prime HD, but it needs some work. Tank in great shape. Located in Coeur d’Alene, but willing to meet in Spokane.

4A6807A9-2C21-4DB0-9006-B48ADE934849.jpeg D4AFB577-279B-4F91-A2CD-67F40F1759DC.jpeg FFA82835-A18C-49C1-894C-6008E5D0E91D.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new