Innovative Marine 15gal Cube Build!

Palmtree14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, this is my first post here on R2R. I have been keeping Reef tanks off and on for about 10 years and absolutely love it. This is my current build (limited on space as I had to move). Its a 15gal cube made by Innovative Marine. As you can probably tell, I LOVE Zoas. Please let me know what you think!

IMG_7044.JPG IMG_7060.JPG IMG_7064.JPG IMG_7066.JPG IMG_7034.JPG

SliceGolfer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you are off to a great start! Should look amazing in a couple months as the Zoas fill in!

OP
OP
Palmtree14

Palmtree14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tell me what you do to keep the mandarin i want the ruby red scooter and want to know how you keep it :p
Pods, lots and lots of pods. I think I added 3 bottles of pods after the cycle. Also, my Mandarin loves Live Brine.

08TRDOFFROAD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am using the Hipargero A029 from Amazon. So far its been great! Plan to upgrade to an AI Prime in the future.
I have heard good things about those. I have a Prime currently on my Biocube, they are fantastic lights. I am in the process of a new 60 gal cube build. I have a Kessil A360x I'm using for that. Plan to recycle the Prime and use it on a waterbox 20 cube I'm gonna set up in my bedroom. Shutting down the biocube as soon as the new build gets wet. It is old (about 20 years old), scratched, and just overall worn out...not to mention overrun with hydroids.

OP
OP
Palmtree14

Palmtree14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have heard good things about those. I have a Prime currently on my Biocube, they are fantastic lights. I am in the process of a new 60 gal cube build. I have a Kessil A360x I'm using for that. Plan to recycle the Prime and use it on a waterbox 20 cube I'm gonna set up in my bedroom. Shutting down the biocube as soon as the new build gets wet. It is old (about 20 years old), scratched, and just overall worn out...not to mention overrun with hydroids.
A 20 year old tank is very impressive! I'm excited to see the Waterbox build!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 13.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 105 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.6%
Back