Innovative Marine 25g Lagoon

CrashTestBennie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2024
Messages
370
Reaction score
211
Location
97209
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

This is my first tank of any kind. I'm very happy with it, so far. After cycling it, I started with coral only. I ordered a bonded pair of black Saddleback clownfish a little over a month ago. They just arrived 3 days ago due to the series of hurricanes that ravaged the Southeast. I'm thinking ORA probably lost their fry, and had to wait for their next clutch. Just before the fish arrived, I built a diy refugium in the back baffling. I test with Hanna checkers, and am learning how to dial in dosing alkalinity daily. My next purchase will most likely be a dosing unit. I guess I also dose chaetogro and shrimp minerals. Which reminds me, I have a baby skunk cleaner shrimp, 3 red legged hermit crabs and 10 assorted snails. I use inkbird. I have a popbloom rl90 wifi light. Desperately wanting an AI16 or AI32, which they have a bunch of nice used AI32s at my LFS for $200.

The Corals I have are 1 tiny bounce rhodactis mushroom, 1 Florida ricordea mushroom, 1 green candy cane, 1 red acan lord, 1 green/purple nephthea leather and a new green octospawn with purple tips.

Pictures to follow...

20241028_160156.jpg 20241027_103456.jpg 20241024_163438.jpg 20241017_134729.jpg 20241017_131521.jpg 20241014_233748.jpg 20241017_194320.jpg 20241016_161112.jpg
 
A short video of my black Saddleback clownfish Mille & Bob
 

Attachments

  • 20241028_160216.mp4
    86.1 MB
What are your future plans with your tank?
 
Looks good! I've got a 25 lagoon as well and love it. I'd go for the AI 32 if you can; I started with a 16 and it worked great until corals started to fill in and cause some shadowing. I just added a second 16 to mine.
 
Looks good! I've got a 25 lagoon as well and love it. I'd go for the AI 32 if you can; I started with a 16 and it worked great until corals started to fill in and cause some shadowing. I just added a second 16 to mine.
That's great advice! I was there today and should have picked it up. I'll make another trip tomorrow. It's less than 4 miles away...
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new