Innovative Marine 30 Gallon Nuvo Fusion Florida

Brandonc11

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
233F7405-60E9-477C-84A9-4623ABA3FE41.jpeg

This is an innovative Marine Nuvo Fusion 30 Gallon Rimless sump tank going for sale.

I really don’t want to part with her, but as time moves on, I need to let her go. With that said. I really hope this tank will go to a good home.

For equipment it comes with 2 current USA IC Pro Reef LED lights with LOOP system and mounting brackets included.
The two wave makers are fully programmable, adjustable and magnetic and are fully app controlled from your smartphone via the same LOOP system. Temperature and heating also happen through this and temperature is displayed in the app for easy control.

I have absolutely everything for this tank to run perfectly in Florida temps all year round.
All the manufacturers parts that originally came with the tank. The LOOP light system comes with a programmable timer and is very easy to control

For fish.. I have a beautiful Picasso triggerfish with gorgeous coloration about 2.5 inches long and my crown jewel, a beautiful ORA Captive-Bred Oscellaris clown fish who is about 3 inches , Plus a full clean up crew.
I’d like to sell this as a all in one everything that you see included . This tank has everything needed to plug & play, been running over a 10 months, with stable chemistry.
Willing to share any information or answer aquestion you may have

Red Sea innovative marine tank fish aquarium coral reef tank reef

I am not in a rush to sell and will not take and low baller offers

Last edited:

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 117 77.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 11 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 22 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back