Melvin3000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am comparing the Nuvo 40 long and the 50 lagoon and cannot decide. I read one bad review regarding the Nuvo 50’s build quality and was wondering if this is something to be concerned about? I’m mostly worried about the quality of the seams and water leaks, not so much the pump failing. I also saw somewhere on a reef2reef forum that a Nuvo 20 glass had leaked at a seam and destroyed the tank, is this something to be worried about?

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am comparing the Nuvo 40 long and the 50 lagoon and cannot decide. I read one bad review regarding the Nuvo 50’s build quality and was wondering if this is something to be concerned about? I’m mostly worried about the quality of the seams and water leaks, not so much the pump failing. I also saw somewhere on a reef2reef forum that a Nuvo 20 glass had leaked at a seam and destroyed the tank, is this something to be worried about?

You're going to find negative remarks about just about every single tank there is. Pick the one that seems right to you and jump.

Homewrecker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I have the 50 and I’m really happy with it. The doors came scratched so I reached out to BRS and they got replaced within a week

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 78 55.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back