Innovative Marine Fusion 20/pro/pro2 chamber specs?

Covett03

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, so I was looking at 3-D printing a floss roller while I waited for the tank to come in and then I noticed online innovative marine has given specs to The rear chambers of the 20 gallon tank. When you compare the right and left side on the image, one chamber is listed as smaller than the other however, when you compare the other tanks in this lineup for desktop, they are all showing 2.8”x2.8”. Can anyone with a fusion 20 long verify that the two outside chambers are the same dimensions

IMG_5561.jpeg

Popp's Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one being delivered Saturday from BRS. If you don't get your answer by then I'll be more then happy to measure it out for you.

OP
OP
C

Covett03

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one being delivered Saturday from BRS. If you don't get your answer by then I'll be more then happy to measure it out for you.
Thanks! I emailed IM and did not get a response. But I feel like its the same size on both sides. Looking at photos and videos they appear to be the same size. It wouldn't make sense to have one side smaller. All their accessories that go in the chambers are all the same sizes as well.

eskay1911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, so I was looking at 3-D printing a floss roller while I waited for the tank to come in and then I noticed online innovative marine has given specs to The rear chambers of the 20 gallon tank. When you compare the right and left side on the image, one chamber is listed as smaller than the other however, when you compare the other tanks in this lineup for desktop, they are all showing 2.8”x2.8”. Can anyone with a fusion 20 long verify that the two outside chambers are the same dimensions

IMG_5561.jpeg
I just called Im because I had the same question. They checked and said both returns are the same size (2.8x2.8). This tank is so new there is hardly any info on the internet about it. Excited to get mine in a few days.

OP
OP
C

Covett03

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just called Im because I had the same question. They checked and said both returns are the same size (2.8x2.8). This tank is so new there is hardly any info on the internet about it. Excited to get mine in a few days.
Awesome! Thanks for the reply! I’m glad it’s answered. Mine is still OTW

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back