Innovative Marine 30

mkereefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2022
Messages
150
Reaction score
150
Location
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently took over a 30 gallon Innovative Marine tank got AI lights on it. I got a Tailspot Goby and a Chalk Baslet for fish. And just 1 frag on gsp wondering what else I could do for fish.
 
There are many types of clownfish, so it really comes down to aesthetics and your budget for those. I have a striped dottyback that's awesome, but some of the neon variety are quite vivid as well.
alright i would love to get a black storm they are by far my personal favorite what about corals for tank.
 
20220708_135105.jpg
20220708_135110.jpg
20220708_135113.jpg
20220708_135118.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new