Innovative Marine 30L

black huracan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chapter 1: A New Horizon - Unveiling the Innovative Marine 30L Tank

Embarking on a fresh aquatic venture after the success of managing the FijiCube 38 Peninsula tank, I introduce you to the genesis of my latest endeavor – the Innovative Marine 30L tank.

1.1 The Prelude: Desire for Expansion
Driven by the desire to broaden my underwater horizons, the decision to bring the Innovative Marine 30L into my collection marked the beginning of a new chapter in this aquatic odyssey.

1.2 Crafting Stability: Stand Assembly
The initial steps involved the assembly of the tank's stand, a crucial foundation ensuring stability and durability. Each piece meticulously put in place, laying the groundwork for the tank's future role as a captivating aquatic habitat.

1.3 Building the Seascape: Rocks Take Center Stage
With the stand securing its place, attention turned to crafting the seascape. Carefully chosen rocks were introduced, transforming the 30L tank into a unique and visually captivating underwater world.
IMG_6911.jpg

Chapter 2: Elemental Alchemy - Rockwork Complete, Waters Infused
IMG_4976.jpg

Chapter 3: A Breath of Fresh Bubbles - Unboxing and Unleashing the Power of the IOAOI Protein Skimmer

Unwrapping Innovation: The IOAOI Protein Skimmer's ArrivalExcitement rippled through the aquarium sanctuary as the eagerly awaited IOAOI Protein Skimmer arrived, promising to be the silent hero of water quality. The anticipation was palpable as I unboxed the package, revealing the sleek design and promising features encapsulated within.

IMG_6929.jpg

3.2 The Unveiling: What's Inside
The contents spilled forth, a treasure trove of aquarium-enhancing components. From the skimmer body to the collection cup, every piece spoke of precision engineering and thoughtful design. It was evident that this skimmer was not just a tool; it was a catalyst for maintaining a pristine aquatic environment.

IMG_6931.jpg

3.3 Assembling the Powerhouse
With all components laid out before me, the assembly process unfolded seamlessly. The IOAOI Protein Skimmer took shape, each part fitting snugly into place. It wasn't merely a device; it was a promise of efficient filtration and aeration, ready to elevate the water quality within the Innovative Marine 30L tank.

IMG_6935.jpg

3.4 Taking the Plunge: The Skimmer in Action
The skimmer found its designated spot in the second chamber of the all-in-one setup, poised and ready to embark on its mission. As the first bubbles emerged, a visual symphony of aeration began. The second chamber embraced the skimmer, and with a subtle hum, it commenced its work, extracting impurities and ensuring the water's vitality.
IMG_6937.jpg

3.5 Aeration Elegance: Witness the Bubble Ballet
Gazing into the chamber, the mesmerizing dance of bubbles was a testament to the skimmer's prowess. Not only was it diligently purifying the water, but it was also orchestrating a ballet of aeration, infusing the Innovative Marine 30L tank with oxygen and vitality.

IMG_6938.jpg

My plan for this build.

IOAOI Protein Skimmer (The same one I have in Fijicube 38 Peninsula, I think this is THE Best protein skimmer you can get for tanks like I have)

Water pump - still undecided on which pump to go with, suggestion please
Lights - undecided maybe reefi Uno pro2? Another ai blade?
ATO - Generic Amazon one
1 innovative midsize UV for one of the chamber
Neptune system?

Last edited:

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the new tank! I run the 40L and love it. I personally like the IM MightyJet pumps. I run two of the 538gph ones in the back, which is an interesting fit but gives plenty of umph with the random flow generators.

What are the dimensions of the tank? I run 3x Noopsyche K7 Minis and get outstanding PAR in the tank. Could have gone with 2x, but I like the coverage more on the 3x, and they still came out cheaper than a single AI Prime 16HD. No experience with the Blades, yet, but they seem like great lights.

OP
OP
B

black huracan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
reefbreeders nautilus pumps
thank you, I will look into it!
Congrats on the new tank! I run the 40L and love it. I personally like the IM MightyJet pumps. I run two of the 538gph ones in the back, which is an interesting fit but gives plenty of umph with the random flow generators.

What are the dimensions of the tank? I run 3x Noopsyche K7 Minis and get outstanding PAR in the tank. Could have gone with 2x, but I like the coverage more on the 3x, and they still came out cheaper than a single AI Prime 16HD. No experience with the Blades, yet, but they seem like great lights.
the dimensions of the tank is 32" L x 10.68" w. I am leaning towards to another ai blade right now
What an introduction to your build thread, you must be some type of writer by profession. Following.
thank you!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 26 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 118 58.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.5%
Back