• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative marine APS stand for 50 INT

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Cmp1985

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2020
Messages
228
Reaction score
19
Location
monmouth
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling and APS stand from innovative marine for a 50 gallon INT aquarium. Only a year old. Black. No scratches or marks.

20220809_163553.jpg 20220809_163536.jpg 20220809_163544.jpg 20220809_163632.jpg 20220809_163658.jpg 20220809_163705.jpg 20220809_163714.jpg image.jpg 20220809_163604.jpg
 
Where in NJ, I can pick up this weekend if not too far, I'm in Monmouth County but work in Hudson throughout the week
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new