Innovative Marine Hydrofill issue

Slevin007

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
180
Reaction score
60
Location
VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I have an IM hydrofill. It works but it only fills to the lower sensor. When it was new it filled to the high sensor. I’ve cleaned both but nothing changes this. Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks
 
1686501514996.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new