Innovative Marine Lagoon 25 EXT

DWill

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2020
Messages
444
Reaction score
363
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My build thread isn’t getting much traffic so thought I’d link to it in the forum rather repost the entire thread multiple places.


This is the link: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/im-lagoon-25-ext-build.712022/

I‘m doing some work on the build as we speak. I hope you find something helpful or at least interesting when you visit.

Of course if you have any tips or suggestions or any info to add the many questions I post; please feel free to leave them in the thread.
 
this is an awesome build!
 
Please go take a quick look at my latest post on my build thread. I could use a little advice.

Thank you .

9E065180-C037-46E1-8B9B-8D431E468525.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new