Innovative Marine Nuvo sr60

Marmoset32

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2021
Messages
51
Reaction score
26
Location
denver
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,
I've been in the hobby for almost 5 years. I've had a few different tanks but the SR60 will be my biggest tank.

I have a JBJ30 currently running and will transfer all my corals to the SR60
Currently doing the 4 month cycle with no lights.

Nov 25th 2020 I started cycling all the rocks in a tub for about 3 weeks.
Jan 1st - added live sand, the cycled rocks and water - Letting this bad boy continue to cycle with no lights.

Jan 15th - Ammonia and Nitrite is both at 0 and Nitrate is currently sitting at 5 PPM - Added 2 clownfish

Feb 1st - the clowns are doing well - I decided to add a yellow tank, yellow watchman goby and a red fairy wrasse
also added a skimmer

Feb 20th - Doing a 20% water change - thinking about adding a few blue leg hermit crab, a few nassarius snails and a cleaner shrimp. maybe will add them in a few days after the water change.

It has been so hard not to turn on the lights and not adding any corals to the tank but 3 more weeks and I will be able to slowly add some hardy corals to see how it does.

Any suggestions are welcome :)
 
C9BF3D85-C010-400A-AA6A-20472537BAFE.jpeg
Only 1/2 of the rock work is in here at the moment. the right side will have a rock full of mushrooms from my JBJ30 so it won’t be so empty:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new