Innovative marine sr60

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Messages
1,309
Reaction score
743
Location
los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I live in SoCal and for the longest have been looking for an sr60, if anyone knows someone selling one I’d greatly appreciate it! Right now I have a IM40 but really want the sr60. Thank you!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new