Innovative Marine UV Sterilizer for Desktop Tanks

  • Thread starter Thread starter jweiner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jweiner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2025
Messages
85
Reaction score
45
Location
Milwaukee
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I put the Innovative Marine UV device in the first compartment of my 15 gallon IM AIO cube aquarium (that’s where it has to go), would I be able to put bioballs in the second compartment?
 
If I put the Innovative Marine UV device in the first compartment of my 15 gallon IM AIO cube aquarium (that’s where it has to go), would I be able to put bioballs in the second compartment?
Yes, I like to run rock rubble in that second chamber.

Good luck!
 
If I put the Innovative Marine UV device in the first compartment of my 15 gallon IM AIO cube aquarium (that’s where it has to go), would I be able to put bioballs in the second compartment?
Yes, I like to run rock rubble in that second chamber.

Good luck!
I just wasn’t sure if the flow from the first compartment to the second compartment was such that it would make sense to do biological filtration in that second compartment (since the sump is set up to do filtration in the first compartment).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new