Inquiry about Gonios and alveos?

Roberto CRC

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2015
Messages
684
Reaction score
128
Location
San José, CR
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi friends.

I have some fraqs of Goniophora and alveophora, I understand that they are delicate corals and require a good diet. But I have some queries:

Do they form their propo esquelo or must be stuck in stones to cover it little by little?

How often is it advisable to feed them?

What do they feed them with?

Are you slow to grow up?

If you can upload photos of the ones you have with a before and after would be excellent.

Regards
 
Care for goniopora/alveopora is definitely more difficult than other LPS corals but is still possible to keep one successfully. People that have success with these corals feed them fine particles such as reef foids from polyp lab more frequently. Feed once everyday or every other day. Very good water condition
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new