• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Insane Green Highlighter

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
1,185
Reaction score
1,481
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve had this torch in my collection for awhile but I’ve tried to not sell it however it has accidentally picked up quite a bit of interest. Here are some of the old pictures I took that I am using to get a price point. (Saving my new pictures for a potential selling post ;) ) wondering what you guys think, and how much it may be worth? It is seen side by side with some HG’s to show how bad my picture taking was and how insanely bright this thing is.
1A95E0B2-D518-4843-A08D-2E4625C7ACEC.png
3FB31364-167B-40CE-91BA-5FF0571CF344.png
4160C117-F515-4A6F-A97D-A6766BBDBE79.png
FF363A52-5ED4-4FD3-A01B-A5D0F20A101F.png
A3AB2F6A-C63F-4F80-BB59-723CBA2C1F90.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new