• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Insane Quality from Dr. Reef

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

litsoh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t say enough about how satisfied I am after working with Dr. Reef. Being a beginner to saltwater tanks I was a little worried with having live fish shipped to me especially considering the area that I live in and the horror stories that I read online about DOAs. After reading the other reviews here about the quality of the fish from Dr. Reef as well as their services (I’m currently not equipped with a quarantine system) I decided to give it a shot. From the start they’ve been very communicative with me about any questions and my order, even helping me stagger my order so that the tank does not get overwhelmed. They were also highly flexible with any changes to my orders as I initially ordered a group of chromis but decided to hold off on it for the time being. All shipments arrived on time and their team even notified me via email when my first shipment arrived on island to be picked up.

All in all I received:
1 Mocha Clown
1 Da Vinci Clown
1 Exquisite Firefish
1 Cleaner Shrimp
1 Yellow Longnose Butterly
1 Threadfin Butterfly
1 Flame Angel
1 Royal Gramma

While I did lose the Cleaner shrimp a couple days after delivery they did not hesitate to offer a replacement at no cost. I decided to hold off on another shrimp until I felt I was able to identify what went wrong and they credited the purchase on my next shipment. All the other fish arrived in excellent condition save a couple minor hiccups with the clownfish, but they ensured that I would be covered in the case of an unfortunate death. All fish arrived fat and had no trouble feeding, the Yellow Longnose would even take pellets!

I honestly could not have asked for a better start to my tank and it is such a blessing to not have to worry about bringing in disease to a new system. I’ll definitely be making another order in the future.

Dr. Reef

www.drreefsquarantinedfish.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t say enough about how satisfied I am after working with Dr. Reef. Being a beginner to saltwater tanks I was a little worried with having live fish shipped to me especially considering the area that I live in and the horror stories that I read online about DOAs. After reading the other reviews here about the quality of the fish from Dr. Reef as well as their services (I’m currently not equipped with a quarantine system) I decided to give it a shot. From the start they’ve been very communicative with me about any questions and my order, even helping me stagger my order so that the tank does not get overwhelmed. They were also highly flexible with any changes to my orders as I initially ordered a group of chromis but decided to hold off on it for the time being. All shipments arrived on time and their team even notified me via email when my first shipment arrived on island to be picked up.

All in all I received:
1 Mocha Clown
1 Da Vinci Clown
1 Exquisite Firefish
1 Cleaner Shrimp
1 Yellow Longnose Butterly
1 Threadfin Butterfly
1 Flame Angel
1 Royal Gramma

While I did lose the Cleaner shrimp a couple days after delivery they did not hesitate to offer a replacement at no cost. I decided to hold off on another shrimp until I felt I was able to identify what went wrong and they credited the purchase on my next shipment. All the other fish arrived in excellent condition save a couple minor hiccups with the clownfish, but they ensured that I would be covered in the case of an unfortunate death. All fish arrived fat and had no trouble feeding, the Yellow Longnose would even take pellets!

I honestly could not have asked for a better start to my tank and it is such a blessing to not have to worry about bringing in disease to a new system. I’ll definitely be making another order in the future.
Thank you for your support, sorry about the slight hiccups we will take care of you in case. Thank you

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back