Insane rainbow RR PICASSO Acanthophyllia!

  • Thread starter Thread starter shrimplet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here are some updated pics of this bad boy :)
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
I've never seen one like that! I'd have never believed it would look like the first pic....but you proved it with your own! Excellent pick up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new