"Inside a Predator's Reef" - Cover and Feature in Reef Hobbyist Magazine

FeliciaLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My mixed reef predator aquarium is featured in the latest issue of Reef Hobbyist Magazine and one of my photos of my lionfish actually made the cover! The magazine is completely free if you want to grab a copy at your local aquarium store. The digital version is also now available on the Reef Hobbyist Magazine website.

27807957324_3dea892ac7_b.jpg

28277045925_3be8f2ca81_z.jpg

27661241014_826a775931_z.jpg

If you'd like to see or hear even more about my aquarium, you can also listen to me as a guest on Reef Threads Podcast [HASHTAG]#282[/HASHTAG] or check out my Marine Depot Featured Tank Video!

OP
OP
FeliciaLynn

FeliciaLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's great! I loved the pod cast you did as well. Great info.
Thank you! I'm glad you liked the podcast. That was a lot of fun to do! I was nervous about talking for 45 minutes, but turns out I can talk reef tanks for eternity :)

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations!! I always love your threads, the videos and of course your snowflake Eel, sorry I can never remember his name. :rolleyes: !!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well deserved!

OP
OP
FeliciaLynn

FeliciaLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations!! I always love your threads, the videos and of course your snowflake Eel, sorry I can never remember his name. :rolleyes: !!!
Thank you! Glad you enjoy my threads and videos! No worries about remembering his name. It actually surprises me how many people seem to remember his name and use it. It's Falkor after the luck dragon in The Neverending Story :)

Lionfish Lair

Renee
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you! I'm confused. It's in the clownfish section? Where? I put the thread in the predatory fish discussion.

Somehow it mistakenly wound up in the Anemone & clownfish section above this one. I reported it and had it moved. I didn't want those clownfish people having our thread. :)

OP
OP
FeliciaLynn

FeliciaLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somehow it mistakenly wound up in the Anemone & clownfish section above this one. I reported it and had it moved. I didn't want those clownfish people having our thread. :)
Oh weird! Could have been I accidentally clicked the forum above and didn't realize. Thanks for having it moved! Granted this tank does have like 11 bubble tip anemones with a pair of clowns :)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 40 76.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back