iNSPIRE Competition by LEDTRiC! Win an LED Fixture or LED Lamps!

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev you are just too funny !!!!! All i can say is i'm glad i'm not you !!!!
i'll pray for you !!

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Huh, too late for the entry based on false link. Probably my first and last post here.
Contest rules have not changed.....deadline was always the 16th, and if you had a bad link maybe it is whoever posted it you should be upset with. Reef2Reef is a great place and you certainly can gain from being part of this forum and they have great contests all the time. Rev is a preacher in real life and is as honest as they come...we are fortunate to have him running the show here. Hope you step back from your dissapointment and see what a great place a bad link brought you to :)

Last edited:

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contest rules have not changed.....deadline was always the 16th, and if you had a bad link maybe it is whoever posted it you should be upset with. Reef2Reef is a great place and you certainly can gain from being part of this forum and they have great contests all the time. Rev is a preacher in real life and is as honest as they come...we are fortunate to have him running the show here. Hope you step back from your dissapointment and see what a great place a bad link brought you to :)

I second that for the most part, aside from some recent disappointment, but that's life. Overall I love this place and how kind most of the people are.

Whistler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Link posted is from Reef2Reef Facebook site posted today...
[h=5]LAST DAY TO ENTER to win this LED light from LEDTRiC! To enter all you have to do is share an noobish experience on the forums in the following topic: :) https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/r2...e-competition-ledtric-win-light-emitting.html[/h]Perfect timing as I am looking to upgrade my current lighting! Great, a jingle or poem...sounds like fun. To alleviate confusion, a deadline date (1/16/2013) instead of "30 days" could be used. So imagine my enthusiasm to click the above link (again, "LAST DAY TO ENTER" posted today), follow the entry form, and send. I am glad to hear that the contest is active until today/tonight. I also look forward to share and acquire new information on the Reef2Reef forums. Forgive my rush to judgement.

[h=5]https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/r2...e-competition-ledtric-win-light-emitting.html[/h]

Mike Cruz

Coral Fiend
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second that for the most part, aside from some recent disappointment, but that's life. Overall I love this place and how kind most of the people are.

I hope you haven't had any disappointment with this contest or our company.

But just to keep you updated, we are working on choosing the winners as I type this, expect an answer very soon!

Dsdaley77

*REEF ADDICT*
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

But just to keep you updated, we are working on choosing the winners as I type this, expect an answer very soon!
Definitely not you or your company or this contest, aside from running a little long ;) ;) like I have said before regardless of the outcome of the contest, I'm getting two of these bad boys :)

Gator Mike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
L.E.D...if you want it come and get it...reef2reef is where you get it.... L.E.D...if your looking to inspire put a Ledtric in your tank and make your corals grow like they're on fire...L.E.D....when you want your tank to glow and make your living room a show!!!!

(contest on FB did say today is last day to enter....barely made it!)

Last edited:

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

i applaud sponsors like you that are generous and offer these fun events to us reefers. This is a fun way bring the community together!!! i hope you as the sponsor get hours of laughter and enjoyment from your generosity and i hope that you can take some of our ideas and use them to help in the sales of your product. i wish i could afford to say that win or not i'm buying your lights .....but that wouldn't be honest....so for me these contests are the only way i can imagine having top quality equipment on my tank......and win or lose i thank you for that opportunity

Mike Cruz

Coral Fiend
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just waiting on confirmation. I was having problems with my emails and communicating with Rev, I think he might of passed out! :-O lol

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's going to be a while because I am having mods help pick the winners to be fair. I will announce as soon as we finalize.

budsbunny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
patience is a virtue.......if waiting is the price of fairness then i'm glad to wait Rev.....thank you for your time taken to go through all the content of each entry......

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 7.9%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 37 17.1%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 145 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.8%
Back