Inspired by the cube! - Official Cube FTS Show-off thread!

Here's my 40g so far! Still working to add some more macro algae, gorgonians and coral to it.
IMG_6407.jpeg
 
Picked up a brand new 60 gallon cube for $100 and a stand for $50 on marketplace.
The aquascape is not mine but what I would like to do in my cube. I have a table set up in my fish room and I’m currently working on the Aquascape.
I have been working on my equipment list by slowly and meticulously picking out everything I need to get started for this build. I started with a Fiji Cube low profile internal overflow box 1200 gph but I have not installed it yet. It is laying inside the tank now.
Y’all have so many amazing tanks! Thank you for the inspiration.

IMG_1192.jpeg IMG_1279.jpeg IMG_1496.jpeg IMG_1495.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Picked up a brand new 60 gallon cube for $100 and a stand for $50 on marketplace.
The aquascape is not mine but what I would like to do in my cube. I have a table set up in my fish room and I’m currently working on the Aquascape.
I have been working on my equipment list by slowly and meticulously picking out everything I need to get started for this build. I started with a Fiji Cube low profile overflow box 1200 gph but I have not installed it yet. It is laying inside the tank now.
Y’all have so many amazing tanks! Thank you for the inspiration.
Nice! Here is my cube from above.
20260106_131700.jpg
 
My Innovative Marine 40 AIO Cube:

20260827_124128.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new