Instant Collector Monti Pack

LE0

High end Collector
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2014
Messages
386
Reaction score
291
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a beautiful 5 Frag Monti pack. These will need 2 weeks of healing time. I will ship FedEx Priority overnight and standard Doa Applies, please send Photos within 2 hours of delivery. Please PM for serious inquiries only.



IMG_5742.JPEG



Top Left to Right

1. JF Brain Freeze
2. JF beach Bum

Bottom left to Right

1. WWC Kung Pao Monti
2. ATL Appleberry Monti
3. RR Crazy T
 
Last edited:
all PMS Replied
 
.
 
Whole Pack SOLD!
 
If anyone is interested in a similar pack without a crazy T at a lower price PM me serious inquiries only.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new