Instant ocean on sale

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2018
Messages
3,351
Reaction score
6,021
Location
Durham, North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
from Dr Foster and Smith -

its 33 dollars -

use code JANRX15

and it will take another 15% off with cost of 28.04 for a 200 gallon box - delivered.
 
2 boxes. $56
 
Foster and Smith also has LA brand salt for 39.99 per 205G box.
 
I usually use Reef Crystals, but for that price, I picked up four boxes to use on the frag tank :)
 
Picked up 3 more from DR F+S just for S&G...again, thanks for heads up.
 
Just ordered a box from Chewy's. Great price.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new