Instant Ocean Salt Price Increase, +20%

  • Thread starter Thread starter wesman42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
40 isn’t bad at all. I think I ended up paying 72 for both boxes shipped, had it in two days
 
So, recently, 200 gallon boxes of Instant Ocean are up 20%. Within a month's time the price rose from ~$40 a box to now >$50.

Does anyone have a comparable salt to Instant Ocean in the same price range? If not, then I guess I'll finally switch away from it and pay the 20% premium somewhere else.
Even more now been in the hobby for decades might be coming to an end. Prices are up up and up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new