OP
OP
Acroporaguy

Acroporaguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just swapped out my MP40s today for cleaning. Add emerald crab and cleaner shrimp to the kill sheet. The former I could not find. The latter I could not catch; he survived the first round but not the second.
That sucks, at least you now know the dosage what definitely strong enough to kill the bugs!

OP
OP
Acroporaguy

Acroporaguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I completed my last dose on Friday, and I can no longer see any bugs. The treatment appears to be a success! Here's a photo of the valida that was once infected with them. Looks happy now.

Attachments

• IMG_7042.jpg
    IMG_7042.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60

Charlie’s Frags

Follow me on Instagram @Charlies Frags
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I completed my last dose on Friday, and I can no longer see any bugs. The treatment appears to be a success! Here's a photo of the valida that was once infected with them. Looks happy now.
Do you still see pods on rocks?
I was/still surprised how many pods I still have after 3-8x treatments

Reefahholic

Acropora Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anybody recommend a place to purchase the classic Interceptor? Also need clarification on a safe dose. I’m like 99% Acro’s. It sounds like 300mg per 120/G is what the fish vet recommended, or 75mg per 30/G.

Would love to know mg/gallon. @Acroporaguy…I know the fish vet weighed out the doses, but I’m a little confused as to how he weighed out the six doses? Was that from one 75mg pill split into six doses, or did he have a large quantity of 75mg interceptor that he rationed out into six individual 75mg doses?

Last question….did all of you guys use the “classic Interceptor” with just Milbemycin Oxime, or did you guys use the one that also has Praziquantel in it?

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 142 43.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 117 35.5%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 1.5%
Back