Interceptor help from the pros

Oh and I saw you used an 11.5 milligram tablet. It needs to be the 23 ml tab to be effective. If you only have the small tabs then you needed to use 2 of them crushed up then split into 3rds. 1/3 for each treatment. Anything less then 23mg being dosed and you might as well not dose, and you will never be sure they were killed off.
 
I dosed 2/3 of tablet and by time i got home 8hr later there were no signs of red bugs anywhere. I did a 20 gal water change after and everything seems be ok at this point. I will keep an eye out for any and will be doing another treatment on friday and a water change to be sure ...and thankfully just in time for reefapalooza this weekend
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new