• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Interested in High end chalice group buy

jdreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to join in on a group buy of some high end chalices Let me know if anyone is planning this in the future.. thanks

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you haven't already, check out these guys

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/group-buys/60462-anyone-interested-another-sexycorals-grow-out.html

and if you want to PM me, you can go down as an alternate on this one if someone else backs out

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/gr...ing-sponsored-salaciously-scandalous-uhm.html

Otherwise- my .02 to help out- if you come up with a list that you want to do, from a particular vendor (highly recommend any/all of the sponsors here on R2R!) and put up that list, you'll generate more interest from people who are likewise wanting those pieces.

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See if there's an interest from 3-5 people, and what sort of budget they'd be willing to work with. I honestly would be open to growing out maybe one more set- it's actually sort of fun as I'm starting to compete with myself to get all the growout ones growing as fast as possible, and see just how much growth I can encourage out of them. But yea- try and get a budget, or at least a list of corals, and that'll be your best place to start

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 39.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.4%
Back