interesting deepwater.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter surfn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have a colony of it in my tank. I gave a piece of it to Anthony. It's a really AWESOME piece IMO.
 
i just bought it and a blue hoek they had; im in the free shipping area. pretty good deal, got both for what one normally sell for.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new