Interesting Snails

alexytman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2017
Messages
303
Reaction score
109
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for colorful or interesting looking snails. So far I am very interested in the ninja star snails they have a very interesting shape and nice tone of gray
 
Bumble bee snails, nassarius snails, fighting conch, trochus snail, tectus snail, keyhole snail, Babylonia, astraea, tiger cowrie
 
I'm looking for colorful or interesting looking snails. So far I am very interested in the ninja star snails they have a very interesting shape and nice tone of gray
The coolest snails seem to not be reef safe. I have a ninja star that I got at a LFS. They are fun, and seemed to go in waves of availability.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new