Interesting SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter tuba_mike
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tuba_mike

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2020
Messages
148
Reaction score
307
Location
Austin, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I think I like unique looking SPS.

I currently have growing:

Montipora:
Setosa
JF Frankies ugly duckling
Undata
hirsuta
Spongodes
stellata

Acro:
Tenuis
Stags
Green Slimer
Tables
(Need suggestions!)

Porites:
Purple encrusting
(need suggestions!)

stylocoeniella:
Yellow and red
Purple
Green

stylophora:
Purple
Pink
Green
Rainbow
Teal

seriatopora:
Green
Bird of paradise
Lazys Blue Zing
Ponape

Looking for interesting SPS suggestions.

thanks.
 
Hi!

I think I like unique looking SPS.

I currently have growing:

Montipora:
Setosa
JF Frankies ugly duckling
Undata
hirsuta
Spongodes
stellata

Acro:
Tenuis
Stags
Green Slimer
Tables
(Need suggestions!)

Porites:
Purple encrusting
(need suggestions!)

stylocoeniella:
Yellow and red
Purple
Green

stylophora:
Purple
Pink
Green
Rainbow
Teal

seriatopora:
Green
Bird of paradise
Lazys Blue Zing
Ponape

Looking for interesting SPS suggestions.

thanks.
Acropora Speciosa... if you can find one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new