Internal parasites

KING KONG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No clue with lionfish, not eating from 2-3 weeks had bumps on jaw and now this. It is on the top of the tank maybe it would not survive. Tried kanaplex and some vitamins
Screenshot_20240130-173943_Gallery.jpg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
No clue with lionfish, not eating from 2-3 weeks had bumps on jaw and now this. It is on the top of the tank maybe it would not survive. Tried kanaplex and some vitamins
Screenshot_20240130-173943_Gallery.jpg
Often, internal parasites is an assumption but often, Its heavy mucus in the stomach lining causing this. Need pics of actual fish and are you by chance feeding this lion feeder fish?
Is fish showing weight loss?

OP
OP
KING KONG

KING KONG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Often, internal parasites is an assumption but often, Its heavy mucus in the stomach lining causing this. Need pics of actual fish and are you by chance feeding this lion feeder fish?
Is fish showing weight loss?
I enthausized it. Used feeder fish but not ate anything from 3 weeks

I had a question my diet was consist of molly,demsels, guppies, ghosties, krill, squid so did i did something wrong? Fed 2 times a week but it left all dead food and all were fresh. It left dead food and then live food and then when i investigated it's body, had those bumps or pimples in it's gills too

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I enthausized it. Used feeder fish but not ate anything from 3 weeks

I had a question my diet was consist of molly,demsels, guppies, ghosties, krill, squid so did i did something wrong? Fed 2 times a week but it left all dead food and all were fresh. It left dead food and then live food and then when i investigated it's body, had those bumps or pimples in it's gills too
Some of the food you fed were high in fats hence the white feces and others such as guppies and even mollies often come with some type of disease

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 150 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back