Intervention for sexy shrimp

  • Thread starter Thread starter BOYERZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BOYERZ

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2023
Messages
304
Reaction score
361
Location
Earth
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any ideas on how to keep female from eating polyps?

I do spot feed, seems to not matter. When the lights go out she's on the stylo.

Maybe add a male?

thanks!

20240224_144739.jpg 20240224_144725.jpg
 
Bumping your post!
 
Pribably direct feeding. Only had them eating my stylophoras and birdsnest. Never bothered anytging else. That thing got taken back. Then tissue grow back after. Watching it literally ripping out a polyp was not a pretty site.
 
Thanks all, I think I'm just gonna move the frammer to the other side if the tank and see if that helps.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new