intestinal worms??

  • Thread starter Thread starter jules11vb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jules11vb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My yellow tang has something hanging... He has eaten alot of fresh algae lately, but I think he may have something other than just a big poop...
16bd6k1.jpg
 
HEHE! I see alot of weird stuff hanging out of my fishes anus. never worried about it. Maybe you should give it an enema.
 
Well its always nice to know julie is checking out a fish anal cavity.nice do u wipe for him when he gets done also.....only you would notice something like that well u and bryan
 
Don't worry Julie I am sure I will catch flack for this but since my hair is so long and I shed worse than most animals... I inevitably find stray hairs floating in the tank all of the time. Once my sailfin tang literally had a piece of my hair hanging out both its mouth and its bumm. Stupid fish was freaking out and to be honest so was I. Luckily it passed and the fish is fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new