Intro and Need Help

Lambov12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started coral after many years fish only and have been using this site for great info. Can someone tell me how to post in classified? I don't see a FAQ on posting ads.
Bought 4 new AI Primes from LFS but only need 2 of them so thought I would post them here instead of ebay
Thanks

Fred2482

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started coral after many years fish only and have been using this site for great info. Can someone tell me how to post in classified? I don't see a FAQ on posting ads.
Bought 4 new AI Primes from LFS but only need 2 of them so thought I would post them here instead of ebay
Thanks
Welcome to R2R!!!

You will need to be a member for 30 days and have 25 meaningful post before you can post in the Marketplace.

PeterC99

Solarbenchmark.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!

As others have stated, you have to be a member for a certain period of time and have so many posts.
E036BC60-F28A-458D-A5CA-98F5AA93923C.gif

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks

Welcome! Glad you joined and came over to introduce yourself. See your question was already answered in earlier posts within thread.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back