Intro new to reef tanks

Welcome to the Dark Side...
1761867331026.png
 
Just dropping a thread to say hello to the reef2reef community. Have had a number of freshwater tanks over the years, but stepping into the saltwater realm. I plan on posting a build thread to seek feedback. I'm based near the Los Angeles area so if you have any rec's for a good LFS I'd love to hear about them.
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the greatest community out of water!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new