Intro

Dcolives

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2026
Messages
13
Reaction score
25
Location
Corning
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All, found this group and been lurking. I had a 125 gallon reef tank 25 years ago and just stayed back up with 46g. So old guy that’s a newbie again! Here’s my month oldish restart.

IMG_5094.jpeg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Hello All, found this group and been lurking. I had a 125 gallon reef tank 25 years ago and just stayed back up with 46g. So old guy that’s a newbie again! Here’s my month oldish restart.

IMG_5094.jpeg
Exciting! Welcome back! Looking great so far. 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new