Hello and welcome to R2R!
Goofy Movie Hello GIF

Fred2482

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is really a novice response but our pulsing Xenia is mesmerizing. I can’t wait to learn more - I have been looking at the really colorful zoanthids but haven’t tried this type yet. Do you have a link to your tank?
By clicking the build thread badge, you can view the tanks of anyone who has created a build thread.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noobie saltwater enthusiast. We have a 2 month old 13.5 gal nano reef tank running with live rock, a few corals and a really fun clean up crew going to town. Looking to add to the tank this weekend.

We have 4 freshwater tanks for 6 years now which includes an aquatic frog tank.
Welcome!

Keep us posted and looking forward to photos! Have you considered starting your build thread? I find it is a great way to see my tank's evolution over time. I am going back and adding to it as I started/joined this site after my tank was going. Plus, they give you a badge when you do it then link it in your account (look left, under my ID)

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you are here!

About the pulsing xenia, I have the same tank and you should be fine. I would never want it in a large tank because you can get into trouble if pieces break off and it spreads all over, but your tank is small enough to avoid that problem. I have it on an island to prevent it from spreading, but if it does start to it is easy to remove. As long as you keep an eye on it you will be ok.

Zx-Welcome Aboard.gif

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

OP
OP
Ceri720

Ceri720

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty side of the hobby! Aquatic frogs sound entertaining.
The frogs are super entertaining. This tank has been going for 3+ years old, live planted! The tank is in my bedroom and they sign at night, a low kind of electric sound. I love it!!

OP
OP
Ceri720

Ceri720

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you are here!

About the pulsing xenia, I have the same tank and you should be fine. I would never want it in a large tank because you can get into trouble if pieces break off and it spreads all over, but your tank is small enough to avoid that problem. I have it on an island to prevent it from spreading, but if it does start to it is easy to remove. As long as you keep an eye on it you will be ok.

Zx-Welcome Aboard.gif
Thanks - that is comforting to know. I call it my little monster......

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.3%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 28 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back