1574908271557.png

Man... I LOVE YOUR DOG!!!

Sea MunnKey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family used to hang out in Times Square for NYC's New Years Eve celebration for 4 or 5 straight consecutive years and boy it would have been epic had I known about your system back then. Sorry I don't frequent RC since forever ...

Sister in-law's parents used to live in Manhattan and am now back in Toronto ... sigh.

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family used to hang out in Times Square for NYC's New Years Eve celebration for 4 or 5 straight consecutive years and boy it would have been epic had I known about your system back then. Sorry I don't frequent RC since forever ...

Sister in-law's parents used to live in Manhattan and am now back in Toronto ... sigh.
Another time. Make trip in spring

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you find time to work and not be enthralled by this tank all day? Just amazing!
Ive been working from home more and have cnbc on. If things dont go my way i just look over to the left !! Relaxed

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I need to get a fish tank for my office. I have CNBC on all the time too since I’m a stock broker/financial advisor.

7F34696C-737D-4801-996C-71C1595122D3.jpeg

Jase4224

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Visitors in new year. You tell me. Im always avail on fridays or weekends
What a can of worms you’ve just opened for yourself lol

Awesome tank, great achievement.

I have one question though.. when you have a bunch of a type of fish do you appreciate them the same? For example you have 8 or so Achilles tangs, but for somebody that has just one it’s very special. When you can have groups of any fish you please are they still special?

Personally if I had unlimited resources to build a giant tank I would have lots of fish but not groups because I would want to know each fish individually.

Your large groups of fish do look very natural though so can understand the appeal.

OP
OP
H

Hedgedrew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a can of worms you’ve just opened for yourself lol

Awesome tank, great achievement.

I have one question though.. when you have a bunch of a type of fish do you appreciate them the same? For example you have 8 or so Achilles tangs, but for somebody that has just one it’s very special. When you can have groups of any fish you please are they still special?

Personally if I had unlimited resources to build a giant tank I would have lots of fish but not groups because I would want to know each fish individually.

Your large groups of fish do look very natural though so can understand the appeal.
Ya. Watching them school and breed and or live in pairs us too awesome as compared to the gumball one of each

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back