Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1606956176547.jpeg

Beefyreefy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is going to be this Saturday at 9pm? I’d like to check it out! I just wanted to say that I follow you posts on FB (Tom Tulenko) and I really appreciate your willingness to share and answer questions! I show my wife your tank like twice a week, lol. She fears I may be just as crazy at you, haha.

Hedgedrew66

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is going to be this Saturday at 9pm? I’d like to check it out! I just wanted to say that I follow you posts on FB (Tom Tulenko) and I really appreciate your willingness to share and answer questions! I show my wife your tank like twice a week, lol. She fears I may be just as crazy at you, haha.
Thank you. My pleasure to share and take all the blame for the insanity. Lol. Funny

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ill tell you something that is no joke. It would be so fun to spare air dive that tank, that if the time comes where you need a surgical internal rip cleaner, thousand tanks practiced, to get into that tank and debride off something, or clean up a bad spot, or fix a takeover before it takes over, I literally want to micro dive that system with spare air dive devices. getting two spare airs will cost right at $350 but they serve future use too, cleaners can stay down 25 mins on two bottles. I bet they'll be needed one day.

we rent a dive tank(s), you gotta fly me out there n back I have no travel cash Ill get my room lol but I dive that bad boy free all weekend doing surgery if that's what it takes. I could do fifteen hours and not get the bends above ground lol and it would all be fun.

you don't want every tom dick and harry diving your reef man, I was made for this job. ultimate procedural etiquette and likely a good tiktok side film

message me one day if it ever acts up. it might take nano bot human surgery. You should have seen the looks they gave us at Windham San Antonio when my kiddo and I were lugging dive bottles up the stairs to the room in the clothes cart. we had to settle for 4 feet depth, took what we could get, but maybe that'll change one day.

Last edited:

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that 900 is shockingly well balanced. see the sandbed cross section, that's a tough balance to maintain with all that bioload. there wasn't deep pocketing evident in the cross section, nice high flow low detritus settling system there.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back