Introducing...The "Enigma Chalice"!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Introducing...The "Enigma Paly!

The Paly that everyone seems to be asking about does have a name...We're calling it the "Enigma Paly", thanks to Darwin (aka buddythelion) for suggesting that we run with it! Thanks, buddy!

We will have this Paly up on our site in the next day or so, and the price will be $28.00 for a 2-3 polyp frag. Just need a better pic of the coral. To refresh your memory, here's what it looks like:

IMG_8104.jpg

Thanks for the interest, everyone. Fun to see a coral that people expressed interest in come to market.

Regards,

Scott

Last edited:

ladyreefer1983

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i dont see a chalice scott :xd:...jk..nice looking palys....what color are the middle face?

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm guessing these are all gone?

Actually, they are just coming on the site! We have been doing some raceway maintenance, and have not been able to get a good quality pic to place on the website. We expect to have these Palys on line no later than the start of the net week!

Thanks for your patience!

Scott

buddythelion

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats a looker. Does Darwin already have some?

Actually, they are just coming on the site! We have been doing some raceway maintenance, and have not been able to get a good quality pic to place on the website. We expect to have these Palys on line no later than the start of the net week!

Thanks for your patience!

Scott

Well well, I take back what I said. I do have them now, and maybe I can be one of those people who take customer photos of the corals for the site now!

For naming the zoa, Scott has sent me a frag of it as a freebie, no charge! As my way of thank you, here's a quick review of my "first order from Unique Corals" or rather, my first box!

Here's the box. I don't think you guys understand. I love this box. It really sets Unique apart big time in my book from any other vendor. Just check this custom box out! I call it "The Best Box Ever."

uniquebox_zpsde007308.jpg

Can you see the coral families? How cool is that!
bestboxever_zps8419cade.jpg

Professional packaging for one zoa frag. Styro, heat pack, and the frag is in a bigger bag full of fun packaging peanuts. Everything had this "fresh" feel about it. Maybe you should throw in some of those hanging car freshener things, would really throw people off haha!
propackaging_zps4fb7d69b.jpg

And here's the Enigma Zoa I helped name. I feel like one of those cool kids now. :tongue:
enigmasbag_zps356ce249.jpg

And now we play the waiting game. FYI, these polyps look HUGE. As a size reference, those are blue hornets next to them. They are gimungo compared to other morphs I'm used to seeing, but only time will tell when they open up. :)
enigmas_zps63f78cfc.jpg

Last edited:

rosko23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well well, I take back what I said. I do have them now, and maybe I can be one of those people who take customer photos of the corals for the site now!

For naming the zoa, Scott has sent me a frag of it as a freebie, no charge! As my way of thank you, here's a quick review of my "first order from Unique Corals" or rather, my first box!

Here's the box. I don't think you guys understand. I love this box. It really sets Unique apart big time in my book from any other vendor. Just check this custom box out! I call it "The Best Box Ever."

uniquebox_zpsde007308.jpg

Can you see the coral families? How cool is that!
bestboxever_zps8419cade.jpg

Professional packaging for one zoa frag. Styro, heat pack, and the frag is in a bigger bag full of fun packaging peanuts. Everything had this "fresh" feel about it. Maybe you should throw in some of those hanging car freshener things, would really throw people off haha!
propackaging_zps4fb7d69b.jpg

And here's the Enigma Zoa I helped name. I feel like one of those cool kids now. :tongue:
enigmasbag_zps356ce249.jpg

And now we play the waiting game. FYI, these polyps look HUGE. As a size reference, those are blue hornets next to them. They are gimungo compared to other morphs I'm used to seeing, but only time will tell when they open up. :)
enigmas_zps63f78cfc.jpg
cant wait to see them...

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kind words...You helped name it, you "earned" it!

Glad you liek the box...Johnny Ciotti and I spent a LOT of time designing those boxes! Like, too much time, probably. It's a really high quality, super-insulating, high post-consumer-recyclable content cardboard and styro!

Part of the reason for the stupid amount of time spent in the design of the box was that we wanted something totally ahem, "unique", but functional. After doing tons of research with FedEx people, it turns out that the only "instruction" on a box that the delivery people told us they really folow is the "This side up", because "Live fish-keep warm" is just too much of a PITA in most situations. We wanted to keep our design aesthetic, but have at least reference the correct orientation of the box, so we settled on that arrow. It definitely convey's the message that "this side is up" without tons of verbiage.

Thought that you might find that story kind of interesting!

Enjoy, and thanks again for the name, Darwin!

Regards,

Scott Fellman
Unique Corals

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 91 80.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back