Introducing.... WWC FIRE CHALICE!!!!!! Chalice Collectors Only!!!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,761
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have been holding onto this one and have a frag in our main display. It has colored up tremendously and continues to do so daily. Don't miss out on this one. It's our only frag.

$399 shipped to your door!!!! Frag is 1"

Mother Colony
1118_01.jpg


WYSIWYG Frag 1"
1118_01-2.jpg

 
Now that is a chalice to get excited about. Personally I wouldn't pay $20 for an eye of My Miami, but that thing looks worth every dollar!
 
Now that is a chalice to get excited about. Personally I wouldn't pay $20 for an eye of My Miami, but that thing looks worth every dollar!

why? It's a beautiful chalice regardless of the hype surrounding it ;)

Great chalice Chris and co. :D
 
Sweet! That is really a different pattern. Definitely is The Fire!
 
Thats why I have both m and m and I think the frag is sold right WWC?
Your website has it sold
 
Enough with the lighting comments on every thread people!!!
 
Mmmmmmmm Delicious looking chalice

Thanks! We love it!!!

Enough with the lighting comments on every thread people!!!

:D

Thats why I have both m and m and I think the frag is sold right WWC?
Your website has it sold

Yes it is SOLD!!!

Das really purdy :nerd:

Thanks!

That thing is ***** dope.

Thanks!

That's crazy intense!!!!

It's in prime real estate in the 300. :wink:

well........snizzle me dizzle!

LOL!!! Fuego!


:xd:

I like that one

Thanks!

Now that is a chalice to get excited about. Personally I wouldn't pay $20 for an eye of My Miami, but that thing looks worth every dollar!

Gracias! We still got love for the My Miami!

beautiful!

Thanks!

Might have to place another order:bigsmile:

Whats up Frank. It's calling your name bro!!!

WOAH MAN :oh:

That's awesome!

Thanks!

why? It's a beautiful chalice regardless of the hype surrounding it ;)

Great chalice Chris and co. :D

Thanks Ian. How are ya?

Sweet! That is really a different pattern. Definitely is The Fire!

LOL!!! Thanks!

sick!sick!sick!

U know u want a frag Billy! U still have the Raspberry Limeade acro?

Amazing, pre gratzz to the lucky buyer

Thanks! He's gonna love it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new