Introduction

GusReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2025
Messages
32
Reaction score
25
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is Jamie and my tank is actually 1 yr this month. I've been in the hobby off and on for the past 15yrs. I first got into the hobby with a job at a lfs. At the moment I have a 90gal mixed reef but I'm going to be switching it to a waterbox 190.5 soon. Im happy to be finally using this app, I've heard a lot of good things.

20251231_162354.jpg
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Great looking tank! Be sure to start a build thread for your tank!
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new