Introduction

Steve Dillon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2015
Messages
1,359
Reaction score
495
Location
Sevierville Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone.. im Steve, not too new to the hobby. About 7 years ago I changed over from fresh to salt.. I have a 29 bio cube hqi that I just changed to kessil a160we led. Have a mix of corals. Softies, lps, and sps. I also just setup a 65 gallon which only has a bonded pair of clowns, small one spot rabbit fish and a Talbot damsel. I hope to be upgrading to a red sea max s650 soon.. or maybe a 125.
 
Welcome to R2R;)
 
Welcome. You will quickly find we like pictures, so let's see them!
 
This is the bio cube. Dont know how to rotate the picture on this app.

1447199429360.jpg
 
They look very good Steve...thanks for sharing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new