• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Introductions and Blastos :)

Item Price
10
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
Hey guys,

Thank you for having me. I own a large fish/coral farm down in Miami.

A little bit of background…

We are licensed commercial divers so we collect most of our inverts locally. Our divers also collect rock flowers, riccordia other species of mushrooms etc. We have an impressive coral and fish collection that we import from all over the world. Give me a little bit of time and I will get some stuff posted for you guys.

I am available for video chats if scheduled :) . I do not mind answering questions at all for you guys. I like to know my customers, and I like for my customers to know me and my team. :)

Coralmonsters.net is my contact card

Coralmonsters.com is my site (under construction)

More items:

Tonga Blastos $10 per head






I am sure lots of you have Australian pieces in your tanks, but not a lot of you have pieces from Tonga. These are red Blastos from the Tonga Reefs.

I also have Australian blastos :)

Aussie red Blastos $15 per head
Aussie purple Blastos $10 per head






 
c4261e85-4e78-4351-bca8-9547a4627729.jpg
Tonga blasto
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new