Introductions

mistyw

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I've been reading Reef2Reef for a while now and would like to introduce myself. I'm in California and have been in the hobby for 8 or 9 years. My current setups are a RedSea 300XL mixed reef with RedSea equipment and an IM 20Gal mixed reef with Kessil A80s. My pride and joy right now is a CSB that I found right here on R2R, and I keep various damsels, clowns, a boxfish full of personality, a really cool marine betta, an engineer goby, a royal gramma, a dottyback, a Banghai cardinal, anemones (my RBT just split into three, one needs a new home!) and rock anemones between both tanks. Coral-wise I collect a little of everything, thought I'm quite partial to my flowerpot at the moment, and have two fairly mature tanks.

I really love seeing other tanks and learning on these forums!

IMG_7196.jpg
IMG_7195.jpg
IMG_7194.jpg
IMG_7193.jpg

RobB'z Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I've been reading Reef2Reef for a while now and would like to introduce myself. I'm in California and have been in the hobby for 8 or 9 years. My current setups are a RedSea 300XL mixed reef with RedSea equipment and an IM 20Gal mixed reef with Kessil A80s. My pride and joy right now is a CSB that I found right here on R2R, and I keep various damsels, clowns, a boxfish full of personality, a really cool marine betta, an engineer goby, a royal gramma, a dottyback, a Banghai cardinal, anemones (my RBT just split into three, one needs a new home!) and rock anemones between both tanks. Coral-wise I collect a little of everything, thought I'm quite partial to my flowerpot at the moment, and have two fairly mature tanks.

I really love seeing other tanks and learning on these forums!

IMG_7196.jpg
IMG_7195.jpg
IMG_7194.jpg
IMG_7193.jpg
very nice setups! welcome.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 149 60.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 67 27.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 66 26.9%
Back