Invasion Help??

Trip

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2024
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
seffner
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These little guys invaded my tank out of no where I’m not entirely sure what they are I think some type of worm I don’t know what to use to kill them please help
IMG_2856.jpeg

IMG_1103.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new