Invert focused tanks

Gumbies R Us

God, Bouldering, and Reefing
View Badges
Joined
Nov 10, 2022
Messages
30,926
Reaction score
54,409
Location
North Georgia
Seller Rating
5 ★
Rating Count
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright I might have made this thread before, but I can't remember.

For all of you who run invert focused tanks (or have inverts) what are some things I should know?
I'm thinking of turning my 20g into an invert focused tank or turn the pico tank we have into one that is focused purely on inverts. Something easy, low maintenance and something that doesn't stress me out when I'm away from home.

Thoughts everyone?
 
Sexy Shrimp and Rock Flowers. That's all I have to say about that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new