Invert I.d. please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rp8
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rp8

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
1,569
Reaction score
2,331
Location
Cajun country
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea what these 2 filter feeders are?
E12C357E-6D06-4E5F-BB51-37F9564DC25A.jpeg
 
I think the bottom left is hydroids pic is blurry but kinda can make it out. Looks like it caught a mysis.
 
I was hoping it was not. Any idea what it is up and to the right from the hydroid?
 
Ball anemone and hydroids (both a guess as pic is fuzzy)
 
I was hoping it was not. Any idea what it is up and to the right from the hydroid?
Picture isn't very clear, but the organism above the hydroids almost looks like Acropora (I'm not a coral expert, so take my suggestion with a grain of salt). There is also some yellow sponge on the rock.
 
I paid $40 for the acro colony attached. The hydroids, sponges, and ? (Ball anenome, polyps, acro, have all been guesses). I haven’t touched them but will test it out when I get home. They appear to be not hard, but looks could deceiving.
 
It was a 50+ head of green cornbread acros for $40. Sweet deal given what all came with it lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new