Invertebrate pest?

tniaison

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
4
Location
montreal
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I was doing maintenance in my tank and i noticed this little fellow lurking under a rock. It probably came with my live rock considering that I haven't introduced any corals yet. Should I be worried about it? Thanks!
5B369354-7AC8-4D76-8D4B-18E456CD0E5E_1_105_c.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new